The Cheltenham Festival of Performing Arts is a registered charity and as such we need your support to:
- Provide a platform for children and adults to perform in an educational setting
- Educate the wider public in the performing arts
- Secure a high standard of venue for the Festival
- Produce a Festival Syllabus & Programme to ensure the smooth running of the Festival
And much, much more.
The Entry Fee we charge only covers approximately 40% of our expenses so we need to ensure that we raise funds through other means.
There are many ways to support us:
- Make a donation
- Sponsor a day or class
- Advertise in our programme
- Become a Friend
- Volunteer at the Festival
Or, if you have an idea for a fundraising event, contact us and tell us all about it.
The Festival would like to acknowledge the support of Cheltenham Borough Council and Cheltenham Arts Council.
Registered Charity No. 1157550